- Brand Name:Huawei
- Wifi Frequence:2.4G
- Antenna Peak Gain:5dBi
- Wireless Security:WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Wi-Fi Transmission Standard:802.11n,802.11b,802.11g
- Network Type:3G
- Networking Protocol:IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Supports WDS:No
- Wi-Fi Supported Frequency:2.4G
- Max. LAN Data Rate:100Mbs
- LAN Ports:4
- Built-in Firewall:No
- Supports WPS:No
- Model Number:HUAWEI B660
- Supports VPN:Yes
- 2.4G Wi-Fi Transmission Rate:7.2Mbps
- DC-HSPA+/UMTS :2100/900MHz
- LAN Port:4 Port
- RJ11 Port:1 Port
- Weight:About 500G
- External Antenna:Support
- The B660 wireless gateway (hereinafter refereed to as the B660) is a 3G wirelessgateway for family users and enterprise users, which provides users with flexible and
diversified 3G and 2G data access services and voice services.
1.HSUPA (High Speed Uplink Packet Access)
2.HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access)
3.WCDMA (Wideband Code Division Multiple Access)
4.GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications)
5.GPRS (General Packet Radio Service(System)
6.EDGE (Enhanced Data Rates for Global Evolution)
B660 supports wired and wireless network access, and provides data routing service.
- B660 provides the following services:
5.Local maintenance management function
6.Multiple network environments. Supports HSUPA/HSDPA/WCDMA/GSM/GPRS/EDGE
7.High Speed experience. Supports data services of maximum rate of 5.76Mbit/s
HSUPA, 7.2Mbit/s HSDPA, 384kbit/s WCDMA, 236.8kbit/s EDGE, and 85.6kbit/s GPRS
10.Built-in DHCP Server, DNS RELAY and NAT
11.Security services. Provides instant protection to block potential security risks and
12.Intuitionistic and convenient Web-based management.
13.Windows 2000/ Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7
14.User-friendly design of LED indicator. Easy to observe the status of equipment
15.Receiving diversity and load equalizer
16.Built-in WCDMA/GSM and WLAN high gain antenna
17.External main diversity antenna interface
Huawe B660 3G CPE Router Specification: 3G bands: HSUPA/HSDPA/WCDMA 900/2100MHz 2G bands: EDGE/GPRS/GSM 1900/1800/900/850MHz Max Data Transfer speed: HSPDA: DL 7.2Mbit/s; HSUPA: UL 5.76Mbit/s Features: Data service, Voice service, SMS, Security Service, Local maintenance management function Max Power consumption: 10 W AC Adapter output: 5V, 2A Size: 181mm × 124mm × 32.8mm Weight: about 310g Working temperature: -10°C- +45°C Storage temperature: -20°C – +70°C 4 x 10/100 Ports; 1 x Standard Phone Port (RJ11) SIM is physically inserted into the devise SMA connector for external antenna Connect up to 32 WiFi enabled devices
Huawei B970b Original 3G wireless Router
- Brand Name:Huawei
- Model Number:B970B
- Standards And Protocols:Wi-Fi 802.11g,Wi-Fi 802.11n,Wi-Fi 802.11b
- Wi-Fi Supported Frequency:2.4G
- LAN Ports:4
- With Modem Function:Yes
- Products Status:Stock
- WAN Ports:2
- Max. LAN Data Rate:7.2Mbps
Integrated broadband and voice solution
The Huawei B970B Router lets you surf wirelessly, make IDD calls and receive free incoming calls, all with just one device. This compact and portable router comes with free rental along with Huawei Mobile Broadband V Plans and fits seamlessly into any space.
Who is it for?
The Huawei B970B Router lets you set up a WiFi hotspot in your home, workplace or anywhere you need instant connectivity to broadband. It is especially suited to companies that regularly have teams of employees working out of the office:
Examples of teams who use Huawei B970B Router on a day-to-day basis:
The Huawei B970B Router is the brighter choice that lets you surf, make IDD calls at attractive rates and receive free incoming calls with just 1 device.
Bundled with attractive M1 Mobile Broadband V plans, this flexible and portable solution provides :
2019 New arrival wireless Router Huawei B970b , Original 3G wireless Router unlocked HSDPA WIFI router
- HSUPA/HSDPA/WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Up to 7.2 Mbps(DL) / 5.76 Mbps(UL)
- WiFi 802.11b/g
Huawei recently released new cellular router – B970b, an improved version of the B970, which supports 900/2100MHz frequency band on the 3G/UMTS network. both versions have 4 Ethernet ports, an analogue port where a phone is attached and a connection for an external antenna to boost signal. let’s take a look at the differences between those versions.
The first 3G broadband router
The Huawei B970 is the first mobile broadband router that includes an embedded 3G chip up to 7.2Mbps download speed. It supports the latest network standards as HSUPA/HSDPA (2100MHz), and the basic GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks (1900/1800/900/850MHz). LAN:IEEE 802.3/802.3u and WLAN:IEEE 802.11b/g network bands but the upload speed only 2.0 megabits per second.
Huawei released the new edition which is the B970b, this model support faster upload speed of 5.76 Mbit/s. also it works on 2100/900MHz frequency bands while the old B970 support only 2100MHz bands (which means you can use it with many countries around the world).
Perfect for Your Home…
Are you in the process of installing a wireless network in your home, then the Huawei B970b/B970 is one of the wireless home routers that should be in your shortlist. This cellular router supports downloads speed of up to 7.2Mbps on the latest 3G UMTS/WCDMA networks and upload speeds of up to 2.0Mbps on the latest 3G HSUPA/HSDPA/WCDMA networks. It also works on the 2100MHz network band. With the Huawei B970/B970 WiFi router, you can create a wireless network without the need of a landline or even network cables. This router allows users to establish a veritable Internet hot spot wherever there is cellular coverage because of its WiFi support.
You can also use the Huawei B970/B970 as a USB modem by simply plugging it directly to your PC via USB. When being used as a USB modem, however, WiFi and Ethernet ports are disabled.
…And Also for the Workplace
The Huawei B970/B970 is not only perfect for the home though, it will also work perfectly for the workplace. This device can be used by office-based personnel as well as field workers such as engineers and surveyors. This can even be used by film-makers and broadcasters. This device can serve as your primary Internet link in cases where having wired connection can be expensive. It can also be used as a secondary Internet link or even as a backup plan when your primary option breaks down. It can also be used in cars and other motor vehicles to provide mobile Internet access while on the road. Wherever there is a need for a fast and reliable Internet connection that can be shared by multiple users, the Huawei B970/B970 is up for the job.
The Huawei B970/B970b is a versatile device that supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and even Linux. OS compatibility though only applies when the device is being used as a modem. The USB port serves as either a power supply interface when the device is on router mode or as a USB interface when the device is in USB modem mode. It is SIM unlocked and is ready for use with global services.
The Bottom line
If you are looking for a versatile device that can serve as both a WiFi cellular router and mobile broadband Internet solution, then the latest Huawei B970b with 7.2Mbps/5.76Mbps speed is the best choice for you. And the fact that it is made by Huawei should be a plus since the company has created excellent products as of late.
Connecting your service provider
To use the networks services available in your terminal, you will need to sign
up with a wireless provider and purchase a SIM (subscriber idetity module)
Card or purchase a prepaid SIM card. In many cases, the wireless provider will
make available descriptions of its services and instructions for using its feature.
Wireress provider may differ in their support of feature. Before you sign up, make
sure a wireless provider suppore the features that you need.
Compatible to PABX, alarm system, the recording system, etc.
1. Networks support: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz(lndustrial module item)
2. Frequency range:
GSM 850MHz(Transmits : 824-849MHz, Receives : 869-894MHz)
GSM 900MHz(Transmits : 890-915MHz, Receives : 935-960MHz)
GSM 1800MHz (Transmits : 1710-1785MHz, Receives : 1805-1880MHz)
GSM 1900MHz (Transmits : 1850-1910MHz, Receives : 1930-1990MHz)
3. Voltage DC 5V-12V
4. Stand by hours: 48 Hours
5. Talk time: 2-6 Hours
6. Charging time: 6 hours
7. Power consumption:
8. Peak power consumption: 0.25W/0.5W
9. Receive sensitivity: -104db
10. Antenna increment: All directions: 5.0db; Certain/Selection: 12db
11. Operation environment tempature: -10~+40℃
12. Dimensions: 160*100*40mm
GSM to Analog Converter(single port, insert 1 SIM card only), the device Can produce a FXS line to allow a regular phone to be connected and used just like a local Landline(PSTN) except your calls will go out the GSM network. This device can both receive And make calls.
Features and Functions:
1) Simple to install and easy to maintain
2) Steady industrial module and reliable design ensures good performance
3) Provides optimized circuit directly connecting the exchange device for Extensions
4) Compatible to most telephones, PBX and VoIP (for call Termination)
5) Connect to Alarm systems to realize wireless alarm(for security use)
6) Strong signals with high gain antenna
7) Support SIM card (1.8V,3V)
8) Support DTMF 2’nd dialing out
9) DTMF CLIP(Caller ID display)
10) Hide subscriber caller id (been sent out)
11) Provides reversal polarity signal for metering
12) Signal indiator and power indicator and working status indicator
13) Suitable for wide voltage range and low power consumption
14) Suitable for all kinds of weather and environment
15) Locking PIN / network (optional)
16) GPRS function(optional)
17) Support IMEI change(optional)
18) Back up li-ion battery(optional)
1) Air interface standard: GSM850/1900Mhz,900/1,800Mhz phase 2+ full band
2) Frequency ranges:
A) GSM 850 GSM 1900:
I) Transmission: 869.2 ~ 893.8MHz I) Transmission: 1, 930 ~ 1, 990MHz
Ii) Reception: 824.2 ~ 848.2MHz Ii) Reception: 1, 850 ~ 1, 910MHz
B) GSM 900: GSM 1800:
I) Transmission: 890 ~ 915MHz I) Transmission: 1, 710 ~ 1, 785MHz
Ii) Reception: 935 ~ 960MHz Ii) Reception: 1, 805 ~ 1, 880MHz
3) Channel space: 200kHz
4) User line, bell signal: In line with GB/T15279
5) Max power: 0.25W / 0.5W
A) Immobility: Less than 25mAh
B) Transmission: Less than 400mAh
7) Sensitivity: -105dB
8) Dial tone frequency: 450MHz (standard)
9) Surrounding temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
10) Relative humidity: 45% ~ 90% (without frost)
11) Atmosphere pressure: 86 ~ 106KPa
12) Environment noise: <60dB
13) Antenna amplifying: 3.5dB (omni directional), 12dB (certain direction /
14) AC power: DC 10V – 20V
15) Input: AC100 – 230V, 50 / 60Hz
16) Output: 12V 1A
17) Switching type / transformer type AC adapter (optional)
18) Connector of power: US or European type
19) Dimensions (L x W x H) (average): 185 x 135 x 22mm
A) FWT: 400g
B) Full set with AC adapter, antenna and box: 800g
21) Colors: White/grey/black (optional)
22) Connection mode: RJ-11 phone sockets
23) Antenna connection: SMA antenna connection
1. Lift the handset or press “hand-free” key, you will hear dialing tone, then you can dial the telephone numbers you want to call.
2. Dialing: dialing the telephone numbers you want to call
3. On completion of dialed digits, you can press “#” to transmit the called telephone numbers. If you don’t dial any key for continual 3 seconds during the dialing, terminal transmits called telephone numbers automatically.
4. During calls, if the telephone numbers is not free ones, the terminal sends out anti-polarity signal.
5. If the calling party or called party hangs up, the terminal stops sending out anti-polarity signal.
Answering Incoming Calls:
When some calls are coming in, if the connected telephone has the function of displaying incoming calls, the telephone rings and displays the incoming telephone numbers. Now users can lift the handset or press “hand-free” to answer it.
HUAWEI B970B 3G Wireless Gateway
Model Number HUAWEI B970B
Operator Orange, Vodafone, STC, 3, iPlus, T-mobile
SIM Lock Status Unlocked
Form type 3G WiFi Router/Wireless Gateway
3G,4G UMTS/WCDMA 900/2100MHz
2G GPRS/GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Display LED indicator
WiFi Support 802.11 b/g/n
Maximum Users Supported 32 Users
LAN Port 4 x RJ-45 and 1 X RJ-11
Antenna Built-in UMTS/WLAN high gain antenna
External Antenna Connector Yes, SMA connector
Dimensions 155 X 115 X 28 mm
OS Supported Windows/Linux/Mac OS
Other functions Web UI, DHCP, DNS Relay, NAT, WPS, VOIP, Firewall, VPN, QOS